Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tropical Delight


Well boy howdy! I've finished another of the projects
I brought home with me from the cruise. This is Bev's
bracelet design/kit. It's a twisted ndebele bangle that
had my brain twisted trying to figure it out! But once
I got it, it went really fast. I really like it cause it feels
substantial.
Today was one of those perfect spring days, it almost
reached 65 degrees. Open the doors and windows please!
Bailey and I were in and out all afternoon, just enjoying
the day. Can't believe it will be Monday. But I'm sneaking
off Tuesday for a haircut and a day at the Fredrick Meijer
Gardens to look at the butterflies. It is such a beautiful
place to visit. Lots of things to do. They have an
outdoor concert area and in June Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
is going to be playing. Lots of art and of course the gardens.
Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. You are moving aright along on your projects! The bead caps really make the bracelet look nautical.

    ReplyDelete