Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!


How's this for a Halloween sky? Its kind of creepy
the way those bright lights showed up in the picture.
One of my favorite shows to watch is Ghosthunters.
Its a team of people that go to places to try and prove
or disprove the presence of ghosts. I, for one don't see
why there couldn't be. Lots of peoples lives are cut
tragically short and I think they stay behind to find
an answer or get shown the way to the ever after.
Anyway the 'orbs' could be either dust or energy...
but in my case I know they really are raindrops...!
At least I know it was sprinkling at the time.....
What's that noise? Who's there?


1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Holloween spooky story teller!!! That was good! The sunset was gorgeous.
    Hugs Your sister

    ReplyDelete