Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have a Heart

Seems like everyone is gearing up for Valentines Day.
Everywhere I look I see hearts and more hearts and
lots of seasonal colors...red, pink, white.
I gathered a few of my favorites. Believe me there's
more than I have time to list! Check out their blogs,
and websites and then go to their shops, nobody
knows better than you what you like! Sorry Geary!

Lynn Davis

Nancy Schindler

Jennifer Jangles


Beth Hemmila, Hint Jewelry


Mellisa at Chinook Designs


Red poppies from Heather at Humblebeads I love these!

Mary Harding has new hearts...I got one today!


Lorelei one of my favorite jewelry designers.

And another one from Nancy...she opened a new shop today
Round Rabbit Extra. I got one of these too!Lucky me....

9 comments:

  1. Hey!! Thanks for featuring me in your post today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best stuff! You could be a professional bead shopper, wouldn't that be a nice career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices. I love the green heart by Mary Harding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with humblebeads. You do find the best beads. I love dropping by an seeing what you have picked as your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I COULD be a professional buyer,
    specially if I had unlimited funds.
    How cool would that be? I would be a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great group of Hearts. I feel so honored to be among them. Your heart is on its way. Thanks so much for choosing me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary,
    Your hearts were an easy choice!
    I have got to start making something...lol. I have such a great stash of art beads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopped by to see what you were up to and there is my lovely little heart on your blog! Thanks for the post :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this??? Thanks so much for the mention. :) Hearts are the best!

    ReplyDelete