Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me


Its a little picture, but a BIG necklace. I treated
myself to a Christmas present and I got it in the
mail today. A Humblebead necklace and one that
I really like Ginny's glass links and now that I've
seen them up close I think I will have to get myself
a few. And OMG she has them on sale on her website!
What a conundrum, should I wait or should I CHARGE?
I'm gonna need another job if I keep it up. But then,
someone has to keep the economy going right?
Just doing my part to save the world...lol.
Tomorrow my sister Beverly is coming from NO.
She's gonna freeze her butt off. But we'll have so
much fun we won't even notice how cold it is.
I see lots of beading and card playing. Hey, I'll win
all the quarters and then I can buy more beads.
Do you hear me Mom and Bev?
I WILL win them all..hahaha.

3 comments:

  1. No you won't. I get a few of those quarters for bead too! I am all packed just waiting for the morning to get here. I am so excited I know I won't sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace and I'm glad you love the glass links!

    Have fun with your sister :-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a fast delivery! And one of my favorite necklaces. Cindy's links are amazing. I love the bracelet that I made with them.

    Um, I'm planning on winning all the quarters, so you'll have to figure out some other bead buying scheme.

    ReplyDelete