Saturday, December 6, 2008

Did you think I forgot?


Well, I didn't! The winner of this ornament...drum roll please is ...
Heather from Humblebeads! Way to go girl.
But don't despair, I want to give another one away this week.
Just tell me in tomorrow's post, what your most favorite
Holiday decoration is. I have a Santa Claus that I just love.
I'll take a picture and post him tomorrow. Actually he is more
of an Art Doll. Today my sister and niece and two aunts braved
the elements and drove to Kalamazoo to Wings.
It was their annual Christmas craft show.
Wings is the hockey rink that they turn into a show room.
Actually its both rinks and the annexes also. Stuff everywhere.
Usually I can find something that I like and I did today.
Its a sheep ornament, with the cutest face I've ever seen.
I know attendance was way down from other years. Not sure if
it was the weather or just the state of our state. I do believe that
after 4 years of going I'm getting tired of it. You would think
they would at least throw in some new vendors just to shake it up.
And with my back hurting like it does I wasn't having much fun.
But we ended the day at Olive Garden. :^)

1 comment: