Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A beautiful day for


Yesterday was one of those beautiful days that you just had to go
out and play in. So my husband asked me if I wanted to go to the
golf course with him and maybe take my clubs? Surprise! I told him
that yes, I would really like to do that. So, we loaded up our clubs...
my were are so new they still had the plastic on the ends of some
of them! Geary bought them for me about two years ago hoping I
would get interested in playing the game. So off we went.

Shadow man! What a goof. We laughed so hard the first few minutes
that we played. It would seem to me that it should be easy to take a
stick and hit a ball. S-L-O-W-L-Y....but no, I have to kill the little sucker,
most times missing the ball all together. I only played five holes, but
made at least fifty shots, so it feels like I played 36 holes today. But I'm
going back, it really was fun.

What a dork! I keep reminding myself that its just for fun, its just for
fun......And I'm going back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment