Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Farmers Market

Saturday Momma and I spent part of the morning at the Farmers Market in Holland. It was huge! Our parking Angel was with us and we got a space in the front row..thank you very much! So we walked from one end to the other. We bought all sorts of fresh vegetables, homemade breads, peaches and of course the flower vendors were there. My favorite late summer flowers are the sunflowers. I bought bunches, along with gladiolas. One thing I know for sure and for certain is that from now on I'm taking my camera with me wherever I go. I missed a lot of great shots. Pictures are especially important if I'm gonna blog...as the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words". Very true!









1 comment:

  1. Gosh! How did I miss this post! I love the sunflowers. Glad you and Mom had a gret time at the Farmers Market

    ReplyDelete