Friday, November 21, 2008

Yarn Christmas trees


Looking for something fun and pretty much
inexpensive to make? How about these yarn
Christmas trees? I found this pattern on the
Berroco website. But last year there was a
vendor at a craft show that had these for sale.
It was one of those "I can make it myself" for a
lot less things. I know...I hate when people would
do it to me, but come on, if you have a stash of
yarn like I do, it seems ludicrous to buy one.

I love them in the white fibers.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Trees! I like the one with the pastels colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cool trees. I really like the gold one. How many are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a whole forest full! The ones I saw were red eyelash, but I like the softer colors better. I am full of Christmas spirit this year. Even talking about getting out the Christmas tree soon.

    ReplyDelete