- I was tagged by Nancy from The Rabbit Muse.
Once I started my list of "fun facts" about me, I realized
I'm a pretty eccentric woman. If you've been tagged by
me check out the rules and if you want to you can play
too. Go ahead, its really quite interesting.....
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog,
some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their
names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a
comment on their blog.
1. I used to have Arabian horses and rode Competitve
Trail Rides (GLDRA), sometimes up to 50 miles in 8 hours.
My mare's name was Chocolate Delight...lol!
2. I always wanted to be a ballerina - even took ballet
lessons in my early 20's.
3. For years I was one of the top 5 women trapshooters
in the state of Michigan.
4. I love the Blue Man Group and have secretly desired a set
of drums to beat out my frustrations on.
5. I could drive 7 miles to town just to get a cup of McDonald's
coffee...I could, but I don't!
6. I married my teenage sweetheart, we hung around together
for a while, then each married someone else, got divorced and
found each other again. Now we have been together for 32 years.
7. The last one was weird, but this is the weirdest yet, I still have the
ashes of my Schnauzer Greta by my bed in a special box.
She died in 1999, now its like I don't know what to do with them!!
So I'm gonna tag these people and see what fun stuff they come up with:
Humblebeads - Heather
Noeasybeads - Beverly
Bloggidy Blog - Aardvark Artglass - Cathy
Tiddlywinks - Scottie
Earthenwood Studios - Melanie
Kinship in Color and Wool - Brenda
Star of the East - Star