Thursday, June 12, 2008

YART SALE!!

It's no big secret that I love Etsy. I spend too much time
just going through the gazillions of shops and things for
sale. Imagine my surprise when I found out they were having
their take on America's favorite summer pastime....the good
old yard sale.
SALE!!! Wednesday, June 11- Friday, June 20 ~
FIRST ANNUAL KICKOFF TO SUMMER YART SALE.
An Artistic Slant to a traditional Yard Sale.
10 day countdown to the first Day of Summer.
So far I see over 9000 items on sale.
So if you have any money left over from Milwaukee or
those wonderful stimulus checks (and want to do something
other than pay off bills) head on over and check it out
GUINEA PIG
Other things that I am up to. I bought this
sweetest pattern from Sarah at a Bit of WhimsyPrims.
I'm gonna make a couple of my own and see where it
takes me. I have always wanted to make my own
dolls and softies. So I'm putting my new machine and
all the quarters of materials I have into ON mode. I'll
show them when I get them done. I need a bigger work space.
I am running out of room. Even Andy the bug man said
to me today, "I see your craft room has run over into the den"
(I have a room he can't spray cause you can't get into it).
I asked him how much Geary paid him to say that! Smart A--!

No comments:

Post a Comment