Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Handmade Christmas Cards


I have always liked to make cards and this year I
decided to make my own Christmas cards. Actually
I wanted to do it last year but time got away from me.
With all the stamps and card stock available, its an
easy project to do. I love embossing, and using stickers.
Everything you need can be found at your favorite craft
stores or look on line to find local Scrapbooking stores in
your area. Save those envelopes from packages of
cards you don't use any more or from all those that come
in your mailbox...you know the ones...here's a gift to
you send us some money...HOHOHO! Seriously, I do
send money. Shop at rummage sales or discount paper
stores for envelopes too. There's all kinds of places to
find them. There are even templates to make your own
envelopes. Just have fun...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of making cards this coming week. we'll see if I have time between beading with mom, making doll clothes and packing for my cross country trip!!!

    those ones look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck squeezing the cards in! Seems like you have a lot on your plate. Keep up your energy for the cross country trip...looks like we're getting snow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete