Monday, March 17, 2008

Top o' the mornin to ya!

Happy St. Paddy's day! Don't forget to put
on the green. I love the Irish, even though
there is a lot of Italian blood in me, I always
felt that I should have been Irish instead. Maybe
somewhere back in our history I was, there were
a lot of Romans in the Isles at one time. My dream
is to one day go to Ireland...while I'm young enough
to enjoy it. I'll drink a pint of Guinness here instead!

OK, so amblin' on to something else...I finished a piece
from our cruise. This is Marcia DeCoster's Colorful Kelp
Lariat that she taught on the cruise. Lots of fun to make
and really colorful for summer. Thanks Marcia!

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day sister.
    I love the lariat. The colors are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev...it has my favorite summer colors and I found a shirt that lovely shade of green (the one color you don't like...lol). They'll see me coming a mile away!

    ReplyDelete