Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bead Cruise 2008

I am back from my cruise and I think I'm almost
back to being normal. I had the best time, met the
nicest people, had the best instructors for our bead
classes. This week is going to be spent finishing
the projects that I started and starting the new kits
that I bought. Which I think I got one of everything...
I'll be busy all summer. Heather did a great job of
seeing that we all enjoyed ourselves. Heather Powers
and Beverly Herman, Marcia DeCoster, Eni Oken and
Rachel Nelson-Smith taught the best classes. Here's
just a couple pictures...I'm gonna do most of them
on Flickr this week.
So check back daily if you're curious!
Heathr Powers and Bev Herman two of our
class instructors.
Marcia DeCoster

Sharon a bead buddy and Rachel Nelson-Smith

Yours truly and Annette from Las Vegas.

Beverly and Pat from California.
This was our last dinner of the cruise, so if we look a little
crazy, we were! Lots of fun in the sun makes you look wild!

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures. Time went by to fast and before we knew it was time to go back home. I had the best time!!

    ReplyDelete